If you are planning a fundraising event for Fertility Week, do let us know and we will share it here and on social media – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to Fertility Network UK and help us continue to provide our free support services to anyone affected by fertility issues.
Thank you so much for donating to help continue our work. You can choose a one-time donation or sign-up for monthly giving through Just Giving. It’s quick, easy and secure.
We receive no guaranteed funding, and no matter how much you can donate, it will make a difference to us. Each year our free Support Line alone dealt with almost 3,000 enquiries. We want to do even more.
Your donations will help us to:
- Continue to run and extend our free Support Line service
- Increase our regional network of staff to provide direct local support
- Extend our online services and support groups
- Recruit and train more volunteers to help you
- Increase the support services we provide to those facing the challenges of childlessness
- Campaign for better access to NHS treatment and support for all those affected in any way by fertility issues
- Continue to raise awareness of the impact of infertility and the need for fertility education to help protect and maintain future fertility
YOU CAN HELP NOW BY DONATING BY POST, PHONE, ONLINE OR VIA TEXT:
Send your cheque to:
The Forum At Greenwich, Trafalgar Road, Greenwich SE10 9EQ
Cheques made payable to: The Infertility Network (UK).
Donate by calling 01424 732361 using your credit or debit card.
Online or by Text:
When you donate to PayPal Giving Fund through these pages, they’ll deliver 100% of your donation to your chosen charity.
Do you shop on Amazon regularly? Did you know that if you shopped at Amazon Smile, Amazon donates 0.5% net purchase price to your chosen charity. To select us as your chosen charity please follow this link so you can donate to us whilst doing your shopping!
Charity Registered in England No. 1099960 and in Scotland No. SC039511
Fertility Week: changing perceptions, providing support and raising funds